PENN® PRECISION REEL OIL AND LUBE ANGLER PACK
Penn Angler Pack is designed for optimum protection on all types of tackle uses to include reels, rods, and line. Giving you the best of both worlds, value and convenience, the Penn Angler Pack has both Penn Precision Reel Grease and Penn Synthetic Reel Oil in tackle box sizes. Due to the harsh marine environment, preventive maintenance is a must. With anglers in mind, Penn Angler Pack was developed to assure optimum lubrication protection against corrosion and rust, offering smoother operation, extending superior results for longer casting and smoother retrieval. Both Saltwater and Freshwater Guides endorse Penn products. Tackle box size is great for your fishing excursions!
Using a proprietary technology and formula that we acquired in 2011, PENN oil and grease are built to lubricate and prevent corrosion. We've tested the competition and the results are clear…our lubes perform better in saltwater than anything else on the market.
• Used by professionals worldwide
• Made using only the highest quality components
• Tested for quality and durability
• This reel grease features superior lubricity, water stability, load-carrying capacity and rust protection over other conventional greases
. It is formulated to perform over a wide temperature range in applications where grease is the preferred lubricant
• Its advanced technology also contributes to excellent oxidation and thermal resistance
• For both fresh and saltwater environments
• Manufactured in the USA
• Keep out of the reach of Children and Pets
• contains .05 oz of Synthetic Reel Oil and 1/2 oz of Precision Reel Grease.
The Penn Anglers lubricants pack containing 0.5 Fluid Ounces (14.8ML) of Precision Reel Oil and 0.5 Ounces (14.17Grams) of Precision Reel Grease
Jim's Reel Shop is a UK business who SERVICE Abu-Garcia, Akios, Daiwa, Penn & the classic Mitchell reels. We supply NEW parts from Pure Fishing & Daiwa. We are official UK stockists of Corrosion X products, Cal's Grease, Smooth Drag and Rocket Reel Co. products